Full Day Dubai tour with Lunch and Dubai Frame
Explore Dubai in this day trip. A journey from its old heritage and cultural sites towards the most impressive and dynamic development structure. A visit of Dubai museum and the modern landmarks like Atlantis Dubai the Palm and Burj Al Arab. A delicious lunch during the tour.
An entry to the Dubai frame observation deck gives a clear picture separating Old and Modern Dubai city on each side an unforgettable experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Lunch with unlimited soft drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Frame
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Burj Al Arab
- Entry/Admission - Palm Jumeirah
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Marina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Start your tour with the drive through at Dubai creek a small fishing village from which the impressive lively city of Dubai got developed.
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
A visit to the Dubai Museum that takes you to the history of the world's most dynamic city Dubai. Visit of Al fahidi fort a journey through the past witness an impressive development
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
After the historic visit of Dubai museum you will be visiting the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk having a large variety of exotic spices as well as the Dubai Gold Souk where you can buy souvenir.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
A unique photo stop at the inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, which was built, in the medieval Fatimid tradition.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
A Photo stops at the Burj Al Arab Hotel the world's only 7 star hotel with its traditional boat sail shape.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
The tour will then move towards the Dubai Burj Khalifa (World tallest tower) area. You will be getting some time for shopping in “Dubai Mall” which is one of the world’s biggest shopping mall hosting 1200 stores and brands.
A photo-stop at the impressive Burj Khalifa the world's tallest tower with its musical fountains.
After Dubai mall lunch will be served in local restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dubai Frame, Sheikh Rashid Road Zabeel Park, Gate 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Admission to the Dubai frame observation desk a unique and memorable experience which will gives you the separation concept of the Old and Modern Dubai located in the middle of the city
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
A visit to the Palm Jumeirah the world's biggest man made island. and a breath-taking photo stop at the iconic Atlantis the Palm hotel
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Marina, Al Marsa St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Afterwards you will pass by the New Dubai Marina and its walk, small stop before drive towards Emirates Mall.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1. Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please do call us at least 48 hours prior to the tour date or by sending email in order to reconfirm the pick up time.2. Hotel pick up will be from the lobby of the hotelPorts
- Port Rashid Dubai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 adults required to book the activity
- Tour is available daily
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.