Full-Day Electric Bike Rental in Québec City
Full day electric bike rental
From 8H30 to 5PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Private guide
- You will ride on beautiful bike paths of the area. Québec is known for his bike path network. Once at the shop, we will give you maps and directions and take the time to answer your questions.
Go to the Montmorency waterfalls with its height of 272 feet it is quite impressive, discover the beautiful promenade along the St-Laurence River, take the ferry and discover the south shore, the old town and the Plains of Abraham.
Helmet, lock and taxes are included in the price.
You have choice of regular comfortable bike or more sport type. If you want to keep for a longer period it is possible with a extra price
Departure Point :35 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, Canada
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 10/28/2020
5/1/2021 - 10/28/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.