Full day Everglades, Big Cypress and 10,000 Islands, Airboat and Boat Ride
No other Miami operators go past the airboats, missing the best parts! This tour visits:
Everglades National Park
Big Cypress National Preserve
10,000 Islands part of Everglades National Park
Fakahatchee State Park (sometimes)
Lunch stop. Stone Crab season October-May.
Includes two boat rides:
Miccosukee airboat to a tree island where Miccosukee lived since the 1800's.
Hour+ long boat ride thru the 10,000 Islands to the Gulf of Mexico.
Enjoy a mix of Native American history, archaeology, abundant wildlife in Big Cypress, and a complete cross section from Atlantic to Gulf look at the Everglades park's complex history. A lunch stop is optional (own expense). Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Miami-Dade hotels included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Big Cypress National Preserve
What's excluded :
- After a morning hotel pickup from hotels in Sunny Isles, Bal Harbour, Surfide, and Miami Beach, enjoy the roughly 75-minute trip west to Big Cypress National Preserve in Everglades National Park. This guided, 7-hour trip is the most complete Everglades experience available and offers a mix of Native American history/archaeology, abundant wildlife, and a look backwards and forwards at the Everglades.
The Big Cypress National Preserve is the considered by many as the best part of the Everglades. This trips goes the extra mile (literally) to Everglades City, through the 10,000 Islands, then to the Gulf of Mexico.
Some of the trip's highlights include: an airboat ride to a Miccosukee tree island (both boat trips included); a 15-minute stop at Clyde Butcher Photo Gallery; a 10-minute stop at the Oasis Ranger Station; and a visit to Smallwood Store, a 100-year-old trading post that's now a museum — catch a boat and travel through the 10,000 Islands to the Gulf of Mexico here. Also, make a 20-minute stop at the Swamp Trail Boardwalk, and venture down a back road (20 miles long) near the Miccosukee reservation in the Big Cypress National Preserve.
A stone crab lunch is optional (own expense). Round-trip transportation from select Miami-Dade hotels included.
Departure Point :Hotels in Miami Beach up to Bal Harbour and Miami Downtown/Brickell hotels. Airport area guests must use my pickup spot at Marriott Airport on Lejuene and 11th street.
Return Detail :Same as pickup location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not recommended for infants or children under six years old
- Heat and mosquitoes are at the highest from May-October
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.