Full-Day Excursion to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech
Try a shared excursion to a one of Morocco's top natural attractions and enjoy the landscapes of the Middle Atlas Mountains with other people from different countries . you'll enjoy an unforgettable experience On this full-day tour, you'll see stunning views have free time to hike and take photos at Ouzoud, and stop for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant , also Dive into the inviting waters of the Al Abid River for a swim in wild nature. Meet the local monkeys of the Grand Atlas and more.
• Up to two hours free time to hike and explore the falls
• Expert advice from a local guide
• Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from Marrakesh
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Admire one of Morocco’s natural wonders on a day trip to the Ouzoud Falls from Marrakech. Travel into the Atlas Mountains and witness the stunning, 360-foot (110-meter) waterfalls as they plunge down rugged cliffs. Take photos from various viewpoints.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Riads in the old medina we choose the nearest accessible location for car.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.