Full-Day Excursion to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech
This full-day trip to the Ouzoud waterfalls begins with a pick-up from your hotel or riad at 08:00. You’ll soon be on the way to one of the most spectacular cascades in North Africa, located 150 kilometers north of Marrakech ,this destination is also rife with olives, pomegranates, figs, almonds, apples, oak and other trees . The mountains are over 100 meters in height, offering a spectacular view. During the tour, discover beautiful green landscapes home to monkeys and birds and also enjoy lunch in a restaurant overlooking the waterfalls . After a relaxing afternoon, depart for the return transfer to Marrakech, with an estimated arrival of 18:00.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Travel to the Ouzoud waterfalls in the Middle Atlas Mountains in a share exursion , and enjoy a scenic drive past the olive groves and Berber countryside of the plains north of Marrakech. Enjoy amazing views of North Africa's longest cascades on this full-day excursion.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.