Full Day Excursion to the Mountain of Colors from Cusco
The 7-color mountain tour (Vincunca) is one of the attractions present on the way to the Apu Ausangate and is listed by National Geographic magazine as one of the 100 places to visit before you die.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusipata, Cusipata, Cusco Region
After collecting the travelers on their stay, we will go to the picturesque Chirihuani populated center of the Cusipata district.
We continue our journey where we will observe the multicolored landscapes and Andean animals such as llama, alpaca, sheep, etc.
08:15 am: we will enjoy a delicious breakfast.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Then we will return to the minibus to go to Fulawasi
Start of the walk for 1 Hs and 30 Min, until you reach the skirts of the Vinicunca hill.
As we walk we will observe how the colors around us will change due to the climate, we will reach a height of 5,100 meters above sea level.
We will have enough time to take photos, videos, etc.
We will start the return walk, where our minibus will be waiting for us and then we will go to the town of Fulawasi, where we will have a buffet lunch and then return to Cusco.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service during your stay in Cusco. If the street does not have access to a vehicle, the guide will go through you and they will walk to the starting point of the transport.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.