Full-day Famagusta, Varosha, and Salamis Tour from Paphos
You will enjoy a coffee break at Choirokoitia on the way.After passing from Strovilia checkpoint you will visit the ancient Kingdom of Salamis ,St.Varnavas church and St.Nicolaos cathedral where you will have free time for lunch(not included in the price).You will finish the tour by seeing the ghost city of Varosi and return to Paphos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver
- Air-conditioned coach
- Licensed guide
- Pick up and drop off from Paphos city centre hotels
- Entry/Admission - Salamis
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Apostolos Varnavas
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Choirokoitia, Cyprus
Coffee break at Choirokitia on your way.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Strovilia, Kato Deryneia, Cyprus
Strovilia check point to pass to North Cyprus
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Salamis, Famagusta 99450 Cyprus
Visit to the ancient Salamis (entrance fees included)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Apostolos Varnavas, West of Ammochostos, Famagusta Cyprus
Visit to the monastery of Saint Varnavas.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Maraş, Gazimağusa 99450
Visit to the St.Nikolaos cathedral
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ghost Town Famagusta, Eleftherias 42 Derinia, Famagusta 5380 Cyprus
Visit to the ghost town of Famagusta and free time for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Message will be send through Viator to advise for your exact pick up point and time .In case you won’t receive the message please call us at least a day before departure.Hotel name is needed.If you cannot find your hotel please call us to give you the nearest pick up point .Failure of the client to be on time at the right pick up point will result to a No show and will be fully charged.Office tel: 00357-26221203 MON-FRI 0830-1900/SAT 0830-1300 local time
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required to cross
- Hotel pick ups commence 30-60 minutes earlier than the tour start time displayed on the voucher. Exact time will be advised after reservation is made.
- If you won't receive a message through Viator for your exact pick up point and time please call us at least one day prior.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.