Full-Day Fayoum Oasis and Waterfalls of Wadi El-Rayan Tour from Cairo
On this 8-hour private tour to Al-Fayoum Oasis from Cairo, you'll see Lake Qarun, visit the Fayoum Museum, and stop by one of the top natural sights in Egypt, Wadi El-Rayan. One of the oldest cities in Egypt, Fayoum is a paradise for photographers, bird-watchers, desert dwellers, archaeologists, or anyone looking to enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Cairo. Enjoy a more personalized experience with a private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wadi El-Rayan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Al-Fayoum Oasis tours, Fayoum , Taha Hussien Street Fayoum, Al Fayyum 63121 Egypt
After hotel pickup in Cairo or Giza by private air-conditioned vehicle, your day trip starts with the drive to Al-Fayoum Oasis, situated 65 miles (105 km) southwest of Cairo.
Visit the third-largest lake in Egypt, Birket Qarun, about 49 miles (80 km) southwest of Cairo, and keep a lookout for the many different species of birds who inhabit this saltwater lake.
Lunch is included at a local restaurant.
Stop At: Wadi El-Rayan, 65 km southwest of Faiyum city 80 km west of the Nile River, Al Fayyum Egypt
Then visit Wadi El Rayan which are man-made waterfalls created by agricultural excess waters in the middle of the desert. (in Case Wadi Rayan waterfalls are closed due to any circumstances a visit to Fayoum water wheels will be done instead). Take a ride on a traditional wooden sailing boat known as a felucca, and go for a walk to snap photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- In case of the closure of Waterfalls of Wadi El Rayan due to any circumstances an alternative visit to Fayoum Waterwheels or Ain El Selein will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.