Full Day FISHING Tour to VIS and BIŠEVO Islands
Prepare yourself to explore some of the hottest fishing spots around Vis and Biševo Island with an experienced fisherman who knows these islands area like the back of his hand. Enjoy an easy-going boat ride and learn about the best and most efficient fishing techniques. Familiarize yourself with all the fishing and electronic equipment provided on the boat. All these might come in handy for catching some pretty impressive species such as John Dory, Dentex, Red Porgy, Scorpionfish and Common Pandora. On lucky days, the catch might even include Amberjack, Bonito or Tuna. Once you do get that catch on board, don’t forget to take a photo and make that victory moment everlasting.
Catching fish is not an easy task, so feel free to tell your captain to navigate to a safe area where you can refresh yourself by jumping into the sea. Swim, snorkel, freshen up a bit before heading back to the shore.
Enjoy the boat ride back home while reminiscing about all the small victories of the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- Go pro camera
- Safety equipment
- Fishing tackle and rod
- Fishing licence
What's excluded :
Get ready to explore the stunning Dalmatian coast! Skippers will take you to various fishing locations around Split and along its coast to target a different marine fish. As well as experiencing the thrill of the catch, you will learn from a skipper about the marine environment and the different fish fauna that inhabit the Adriatic Sea, as well as enjoying a fantastic cruise around some of the Dalmatian most beautiful islands. You’ll be able to troll for pelagic or bottom-fish like John Dory, Dentex or Common Pandora. Other target species include Amberjack, Bonito, Mackerel, Scorpionfish, Seabream and the list keeps on impressing!
Come and enjoy the rich Adriatic waters along the Dalmatian coast and have unforgettable fishing adventure!
Departure Point :Trumbićeva obala 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Dear guests,Please arrive at the meetinig location 10 minutes before the start of tour.Thank you.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.