Full-day from Hue: DMZ Tour
The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) was the site of some of the fiercest and bloodiest battles during the American War and a tour through this historic region is an informative glimpse in to the war time history. From Hue to the North, you will visit underground tunnels and bunkers, cross infamous battle sites and pass tranquil villages to discover the DMZ.
- Head to Dong Ha Town
- Visit Dakrong Bridge, and Khe Sanh Combat Base
- Learn about the war between the USA and Vietnam when coming to Vinh Moc Tunnels
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request w extra charges)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Vinh Moc Tunnel
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Đa Krông, Đa Krông District, Quảng Trị Province, Vietnam
The tour guide will greet you at the meeting point in Hue for the tour. You will drive to Dong Ha town. The next stop is Dakrong Bridge – one of the starting points of Ho Chi Minh trails leading you to Hamburger Hill and Ashao Valley. Our main stop in the morning is Khe Sanh Combat Base, a large U.S Marines base attacked by The N.V.A Forces in early 1968 before TET Offensive.
The group will take a rest at a local restaurant and the lunch will be optionally served.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vinh Moc Tunnel, Vinh Th_ch, Dong Ha 520000 Vietnam
In the afternoon, continue to visit Vinh Moc Museum and Vinh Moc Tunnels, the refuge of more than 300 North Vietnamese people during different bombing operations for 6 years (1966 to 1972). Finishing the tour by the road trip head back to Hue city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hue City Center
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.