Full day Game of Thrones Tour from Bilbao
On this Game of Thrones tour, you will enjoy the most espectacular filming locations from Season 7 of the most famous HBO TV Show. Of you want to know more about these places and facts about the filming process in Dragonstone and King's Landing, you need to join our tour.
We will walk on Dragonstone's beach and go up the stairs reaching Dragonstone Fortress. Moreover, you will learn about Basque Culture, Gastronomy and enjoy beautiful landscapes.
If you are staying in Bilbao, there is no excuse. You need to join us and enjoy our Game of Thrones tour with Dragonstone Tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Swords and cloaks
- Guide on the bus
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrika, Barrika, Province of Vizcaya, Basque Country
King’s Landing. Here we saw Davos, Tyrion and Gendry. On season seven the Gold Cloaks try to stop Tyrion from leaving King’s Landing and when Davos can’t buy their silence, Gendry decides to act.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de Butron, Butron Auzoa Urduliz, 48110 Spain
While it wasn’t featured on Game of Thrones, this castle has a fairy-tale look about it inspired by Bavarian castle models. It is a perfect place to take photos and feel like a lord or a lady of Winterfell.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo Spain
Dragonstone. Here is where Daenerys and Jon Snow meet for the first time. In real life, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe is not a big castle but a small hermitage on the top of 241 steps located on the Basque coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puerto Viejo Bermeo, Nardiz Tar Benanzio Kaia, 48370 Bermeo Spain
Here we will stop to have some free time to have lunch as Bermeo is very well known for its pintxos, tapas and local wine called txakolí.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Gernika Lumoko Udala, San Juan Ibarra Plaza, 6, 48300 Gernika-Lumo, Bizkaia, Spain
On a small hillock in the town, stands the Meeting House and the famous Tree of Gernika. By ancient tradition, Basques, and indeed other peoples in Medieval Europe, held assemblies under a tree, usually an oak, to discuss matters affecting the community.
Stop At: Playa de Itzurun, 20750 Zumaia Spain
When we see Daenerys stepping on her true home for the first time, she is actually stepping on a 60 million year old beach. Zumaia’s Flysch dates from the mid-cretaceous period to the present, a time period of over 100 million years.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Areatzako Pasealekua, 1A, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.