Full-Day Game of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik with Local Expert
Dubrovnik was a filming location on HBO’s Game of Thrones and it can be pretty tough to coordinate landmarks to their representation in the show on your own. Travel the city on a Games of Thrones tour and obtain valuable insight inside the King’s Landing and Iron Throne filming spots from your guide. These attractions include Fort Lovrjenac, Lokrum Island, Trsteno Arboretum, and Srdj Mountain.
● Check out the filming locations for King’s Landing and the City of Qarth
● Submerge into Dubrovnik's atmosphere as you wander the city
● Use your free time to examine the attractions
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Friendly local guide
- Iconic places for photoshoot
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Professional licenced driver
- Hotel drop off - only on Dubrovnik's area; if your accommodation is outside Dubrovnik, contact us
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up; if you would like to be picked up, contact us in advance for price info
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- Entry/Admission - Trsteno Arboretum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
This tour starts off with exploring Brsalje Street - your meeting point. The captivating first stop is Fort Lovrijenac and the Pile Bay, which was the Blackwater Bay Battle location. You'll discover Dubrovnik along with your local guide on a walking tour through the huge fort. Then, you'll take a look at the Pile Gate and walk the Walk of Shame!
Your local guide will take you on a marvelous adventure through Old Town and show you all the nooks and crannies, located throughout the city with magical and famous filming locations of GOT. The Lokrum Island Botanical Gardens are 15 minutes away by fair. You definitely be taken aback by the hidden gem of that little island - the Iron Throne, in the best way possible!
Then, your guide will take you to the Trsteno Arboretum, a hidden botanical garden in a quaint village of Trsteno, which were the Gardens of King's Landing.
Is that it? Not yet! You'll also get to go up to Mount Srdj! A special bonus for our guests. Enjoy the fantastic views!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Brsalje Street, Brsalje ul., Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Your first stop is Brsalje Street. After everyone designated for the tour has arrived, the day complete with fascinating sights and adventures begins!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Amazing Red Keep, Fort Lovrijenac is situated on a clifftop where you’ll need to take the stairs to get to the top, but the breathtaking views will be worth the walk. Pile Bay, which was Blackwater Bay Battle location with many exciting scenes, is below Lovrijenac.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Wandering through Old Town will show you the filming locations, beginning with Pile Gate including the gem of the tour - the Walk of Shame. You'll learn Dubrovnik was just recently used for another huge filming production.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Trsteno Arboretum, Potok 20, Trsteno 20235 Croatia
This is a secluded floral garden in a charming village of Trsteno. Arboretum was the Gardens of King's Landing in Game of Thrones and because it has various flowers and trees it will never get too hot.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mount Srd, Dubrovnik Croatia
Yet there were no magnificent scenes taken at the peak, a remarkable landscape of Dubrovnik opens up on Srd.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.