Full-Day Giant's Causeway & G.O.T Experience from Dublin
Head North to one of the unique landscapes in the world with The Giant’s Causeway day trip. This Full guided tour in English with a local expert guide from Dublin goes directly to the spectacular Northern Ireland coast with its amazing views and picturesque photo stops.
Spend your afternoon traversing the famed Giant’s Causeway 40,000 hexagon volcanic columns. Discover some of the more unusual features of the Causeway, including the Giant’s Boot and the Chimney stacks.
Take advantage of once in a lifetime photo opportunities and marvel at one of Ireland’s three UNESCO World Heritage sites. Cross the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge (included!) for stunning views over Ratlin Island and distant Scotland. Enjoy a scenic views of Dunluce Castle, famous sites from the TV series Game of Thrones!
Departing early morning, your last stop is Belfast City, a city that is rich in heritage, offers a host of vibrant cultural and artistic experiences for you to enjoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full guided tour in English with a local expert
- Photo stop: TV series 'Game of Thrones' Larrrybane Quarry and Dunluce Castle
- Over two hour guaranteed stop to explore the Giant’s Causeway
- WI-FI on board
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food & beverages
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dublin Visitor Centre, 17 Lower O'Connell Street | 118 Grafton Street 118 Grafton Street, Dublin Co.Dublin Ireland
To Check-in, enter the Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Departing early in the morning, your trip to the Giant's Causeway will bring you through Belfast City, a city that is rich in heritage, which offers a host of vibrant cultural and artistic experiences for you to enjoy. Driving through the city allows you the chance to sit back and relax while your guide tells all the great stories from what once was a well-divided city.
Stop At: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
On this tour, you get to see Dunluce Castle, used as the House of Greyjoy, which is perched on the north Antrim Coast, and perfectly captures the atmosphere and intrigue of the medieval world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre, Giants Causeway Visitors Centre 44 Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
Included in your visit to the Giants Causeway Tour from Dublin is a chance to visit the Ginat's Causeway Visitor Centre. Although admission to the centre is not included, we do give each visitor a chance to visit the centre if they wish. Allowing that inner geologist within you the perfect opportunity to be released!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Larrybane Quarry, Ballycastle BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
Here you will see the most picturesque bay in the whole of Northern Ireland. With large limestone caves once serving as a home to boat builders and as a safe haven from winter storms many years ago! it too is a must-see for all you Game of Thrones fans out there, as it is where Lord Renly swears to Lady Stark he will avenge Ned Stark’s death, but alas, meets his own end at the hands of Melisandre’s shadow baby.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
Included in the price of the tour to the Giants Causeway, is a chance to cross the famous Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, where you all get the chance to walk on the wild side, some 30 metres above sea-level. It is here you have the chance to see some spectacular views of Rathlin Island and the Mull of Kintyre in Scotland.
This extra add-on allows you the perfect opportunity to unlock your wild side and experience a sensation which will stay with you for a lifetime!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 X588, Ireland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.