Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
Short on time? Enjoy the highlights of ancient and modern Cairo in this 8-hour tour, which takes you from the 4,500-year-old Pyramids of Giza all the way through to Tahrir Square, where the Arab Spring began. You'll also visit the Sphinx and Valley Temple, optional to eat a local lunch, tour the Egyptian Museum, and explore the Khan el-Khalili bazaar.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Fees (Optional)
- Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
- Bottled water
- Expert Tour guide (Optional)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Tours
What's excluded :
- Private Trip
- any Optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit(inside the Great Pyramid 22.50 $, Middle Pyramid 7.50 $, Solar Boat Museum 7.50 $, 1 hour camel ride at Giza Pyramids 20$, 30 Minutes Camel ride 10$, 1 Hour Quad bike at the wide desert of Giza Pyramids 25$
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Giza Pyramids where you Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Inside any of the pyramids is not included as it requires additional tickets can be bought during the tour
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
The Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex bordering present-day El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khafre's Pyramid, Al Haram, Giza Egypt
The second largest pyramid at Giza and in Egypt was built for Khafre, the third pharaoh of the 4th Dynasty during the Old Kingdom Period of Ancient Egypt around 2540 BC. Khafre, also known in history by the Greek name Chephren, was the son of Khufu, who is the Great Pyramid and the grandson of Sneferu, another great builder of Ancient Egypt.
External visit is included but inside the pyramid is not as it requires additional ticket can be bought during the visit
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
One of the world’s most important collections of ancient artefacts, the Egyptian Museum takes pride of place in Downtown Cairo, on the north side of Midan Tahrir. Inside the great domed, oddly pinkish building, the glittering treasures of Tutankhamun and other great pharaohs lie alongside the grave goods, mummies, jewellery, eating bowls and toys of Egyptians whose names are lost to history.
To walk around the museum is to embark on an adventure through time.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Liberation Square (Midan El-Tahreer), In Front of the Egyptian Museum, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Midan Tahrir (Liberation Sq) gained world renown in early 2011, when millions of Egyptians converged here to oust then-president Hosni Mubarak. On a regular day, it’s just your average giant roundabout (traffic circle), albeit one where half-a-dozen major arteries converge. The main reason you'll pass through is to visit the powder-pink puffball bulk of the Egyptian Museum.
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Established in the 14th century, Khan El-Khalili in Old Cairo has always been an important district for cultural and economic activities. Here is your guide to Khan El-Khalili market and the surrounding area
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.