Full-Day Gobekli Tepe and Pools of Abraham Tour from Sanlıurfa
In Şanlıurfa (Urfa) you will meet by our agent. We will drive to the on-going archaeological excavation at Göbekli Tepe. Although this site is not so popularly known it is one of the most significant archaeological excavations currently being undertaken anywhere in the world. This site serves a significant shift in our understanding of man’s cultural evolution.
Drive back to Şanlıurfa. Visit the Şanlıurfa Archeological and Mosaic Museum, which is the largest museum complex in Turkey. Then onto the Pools of Abraham and the Cave where local belief says the Prophet Abraham was born.
Transfer to Şanlıurfa airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Potbelly Hill
What's excluded :
- Flights, visas, beverages, personal expenses,meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potbelly Hill, Orencik, Sanliurfa 63290 Turkey
Upon your arrival in Şanlıurfa, you will be met by your guide. Regarding the number of people we will use car or a minivan to travel. On this tour you will be accompanied by a professional guide. Guide/driver and all road transport in fully A/C, all museum/site entry is inlcuded on the tour.
Flights, visas, beverages, personal expenses,meals are not included on this service
We will travel to the ongoing archaeological dig at Göbekli Tepe. Although this site is not widely known it is one of the most important archaeological excavations currently being undertaken anywhere – this site represents a significant shift in our understanding of man’s cultural evolution.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from airport Airports
- Sanliurfa Airport, Sanliurfa Turkey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.