Full Day Gold Valley, With lunch and wine tasting Small-Goup Tour from Porto
Immerse yourself in the culinary delights and cultural delights of Portugal with this all-day wine and gastronomic excursion through the Douro Valley. You will be picked up at your hotel and will travel with a local guide to the village of Régua, where you will learn more about the area's wine production. Visit the Douro Museum, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the small town of Pinhão, before stopping for a delicious lunch with traditional regional dishes. After lunch, choose a river cruise (additional cost) or a tour of the beautiful railway station in Pinhão. You will be taken back to your hotel later in the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottle of water
- Wine tasting on 2 farms
- Boarding and disembarking at the hotel
- Driver / guide
- Write a Review
- Live commentary on board
- Transportation in minivan with air conditioning
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- River cruise (if you wish to take a panoramic river cruise, there will be an extra 10 euros, paid on the day of the excursion)
- Tips (optional)
- Start the adventure with a morning boarding at your hotel made by a friendly local guide. Travel to Régua, a small village in the district of Vila Real, to visit a traditional farm and learn more about wine production. Enjoy a wine tasting of the port, then stop at the Douro Museum (only those who wish to visit, the entrance is not included in the program), a famous representation of the natural and cultural heritage of the area and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Continue the journey by traveling to Pinhão, a beautiful village famous for its wine production. Stroll through the facilities and taste some of your own wines and then sit down to a delicious lunch with traditional regional dishes.
After lunch, choose to take a panoramic river cruise (extra 10 euros per person) or visit the railway station in Pinhão to check out its famous tiles depicting wine production and the local landscape. After that, we will visit a small farm. In addition to the olive oil press, you can taste the delicious table wines, almonds, olive oil and honey. Immerse yourself in the spectacular views of the region on your way back to the hotel.
Do not miss this fascinating trip!
• Panoramic view of the Douro wine region
• Régua: traditional farm (visit and wine tasting of the port)
• Douro Museum
• Free time for lunch
• Panoramic cruise on the Douro River
• Pinhão: traditional farm (visit and tasting of table wines)
• Lookout Loivos
• Railway Station of Pinhão
Departure Point :Porto Hotels & Accommodations
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per reservation is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Baby seats are available upon request, if advised at the time of booking.
- The river cruise is subject to availability. When you board the day, you can decide what to do.
- Children's rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At the time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: name of vessel, time of arrival, time of arrival and time of shipment
- Refunds will not be made if you are late for the tour / activity or do not arrive in time to board the cruise ship
- Can be operated by a multilingual guide
- There is a vegetarian option available; please inform us at the time of booking, if
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.