Full-Day Gran Canaria Island Tour
Embark on this full-day small-group cultural tour in Gran Canaria with a guide and fall in love with the amazing island. You will have the chance to visit Telde, Arucas, FIrgas, Valleseco, Cruz de Tejeda, Roque Nublo, San Bartolomé de Tirajana and Fataga. Hotel pick up and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (only available for customers staying in the south of Gran Canaria)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Rural del Nublo
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available for purchase 11€)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Rural del Nublo, Gc-606, 35350 Artenara, Gran Canaria Spain
Discover the beauty of Gran Canaria with an eight-hour tour around the island and reach those places where most tourists never go. A professional guide will remain alongside you at all times while telling you everything about the interesting locations you will visit.
This is a tour with departures every week on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Free pick-up service is included for those clients staying in the southern area of Gran Canaria. Said pick-up will take place between 08:30 and 10:00. You will be back at your hotel at about 18:00.
Once you and the rest of the participants come on the bus, the tour begins. You will be headed to Telde, the oldest and second largest city of Gran Canaria. Telde was the first capital of the island and is well known for its varied cultural offer. You will be able to experience the archaeological place Cuatro Puertas or visit El Barranco de los Cernícalos (Spanish for “the ravine of the kestrels”), among many other things.
You will go from Telde to Arucas. In Arucas, you will be delighted by its impressive cathedral and the views of the beautiful town. Besides, you will have the chance to visit the rum factory on Tuesdays and Thursdays (it is closed on Saturdays). On Saturdays, you will get to visit Firgas.
Since Arucas and Firgas are in the northernmost point of the island, you will come back south by the west and visit incredible places like Valleseco (the perfect place to have lunch), Cruz de Tejeda, Roque Nublo (the famous peak of Gran Canaria), San Bartolomé de Tirajana and Fataga.
This is an amazing tour that you will always remember. It will show you the best Gran Canaria has to offer.
• Hotel pick-up service available (only from hotels in the south).
• You will enjoy a tour around the best places in the island.
• You will find the different microclimates of Gran Canaria.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Telde, Telde, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Stop At: Arucas, Arucas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
There is a pick-up service (only from hotels in the south of Gran Canaria). Transfer service takes place approximately between 09:00 and 10:20. Pick-up can be at your hotel or at the nearest pick-up point to your hotel. Please provide your hotel/accommodation details.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is slightly different on Saturdays because the rum factory is closed on the weekends. Instead the tour will visit Firgas.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off only available for customers staying in the south of Gran Canaria. Pick-up can be at your hotel or at the nearest pick-up point to your hotel.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.