Full-day Great Pyramids, Saqqara step Pyramid, and Dahshure tour
This 8-hour guided tour will cover the most visited tourist sites in Cairo and Giza; you will explore the Great Pyramids of Giza, the only still-standing of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, as well as the Sphinx complex and its Valley Temple, you'll also get to visit Saqqara necropolis that houses the famed Step Pyramid, the area's first-ever pyramid, and explore the Memphis open-air museum, the first capital of Unified Upper and Lower Egypt.
The entire tour is accompanied by a qualified Egyptologist guide with a specialization in Egyptology and 10+ years of experience in the field.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Egyptian Snack from a high quality restaurant (Popular Egyptian Flafel)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
After a morning pickup from your hotel lobby, enjoy an excursion to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus at Giza plateau. The experience will help you get a better picture and understanding of how the pyramids were possibly built and evolved over 100 years during CA 27th century BC.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After, pay a visit to the Sphinx, the guardian of the necropolis, which is headed as a pharaoh with a lion's body, and believed to date back to the time of King Chephren; the builder of the Middle Pyramid. The tour at the Pyramids area also covers a visit to the Valley Temple belonging to Chephren, the temple was believed to be the mummification place for the Royal family of the 4th Dynasty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
After exploring the pyramids and the Sphinx, head to the relaxing country side of Cairo to visit the first pyramidal complex of King Zoser at Saqqara. Here, you will see the Step Pyramid, the world's oldest major stone structure, built in the 3rd Dynasty (approximately 28th century BC) for King Djoser. The pyramid was designed by the genius architect Imhotep.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum, Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
On the way back you will visit the Memphis open air museum to see the colossal statue of Ramses II, the Alabaster Sphinx and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
These are just examples, but we can pick you up from any hotel in Cairo downtownor Pyramids area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- With compliance to the Egyptian Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism and WHO regulations, self-protection is maintained, enough sanitizing supplies in the vehicles, yet lovely local Egyptians may like to shake hands or fest, an extra Alcohol-based sanitizer is highly recommend.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.