Full-Day Group Tour of Montenegro Coast from Dubrovnik
In the middle of the high hills, as the legend says, god Poseidon created a romantic, butterfly-shaped bay. The sensuality and inviolability of god Poseidon still reside there. Want to see?
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off at your location
- Ride on the coast of Boka Kotorska to Kotor and back
- Ferry back ride
What's excluded :
- Boat ride to the Island Gospa od Škrpjela
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
The exploring gets especially interesting, when we take a stop in the City of Perast, a city that is protected – considered a city-museum, and decide to take a trip to two artificially created islands, the islands of St. Jurij and The lady of Škrpjela.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality
The Montenegro coast is full of tiny, colourful places, that tell a historic story. Among them is the City of Kotor, one of the most beautiful and the most mysterious. In the middle of Bay there is a small Island called Gospa od Škrpjela. There are many boat transfer providers that offer transportation if you would like to visit it. The price of the transport by Boat is not included in price and you can choose from many types of boats which price varies from 5 eur depending on the type of boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
On return, we take a panoramic road over Boka Kotorska bay and return with a ferry boat to the other side of the bay, following by car/van through Herceg novi, boarder and through Dubrovnik riviera to Dubrovnik.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For any information regarding pickup please contact us on our phone.Ports
- Port Gruž, Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are taking all measures accordingly to state issued rules and precautions. Our staff is regularly checked for symptoms. We sanitize all equipment and and high traffic areas. We offer Hand sanitizers as instructed per public safety measures issued.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.