Full-Day Group Tour to Essaouira from Marrakech
Traveling from Marrakech to Essaouira, it will seem that you've left one country and landed in completely different one. Known a city of many names including Tassurt and was called Mogador until the 1960s. It's known most recently as one of the locations where the TV series Game of Thrones is filmed. Essaoira seems like a lost piece of paradise in the middle of Morocco.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- After a pick up at your hotel or riad in Marrakech, you will travel to Essaouira, where you will start your tour of the city. Essaouira is a remnant of an age when England, Spain and Portugal struggled to control the coasts.
Explore the rich history of this city as you make your way along the ramparts that surround the city. You will visit the large Moulay El-Hassan Square and make a stop at the Grand Mosque. Walk along Siaghine Alley, stopping at a terrace of the north Bastion to view the woodwork and marquetry for which Essaouira has become known.
During your day you will stop to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (included).
Departure Point :Your centrally-located hotel or riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.