Full-Day Group Tour to Ourika Valley from Marrakech
Explore the Atlas Mountains through Ourika Valley on this full-day group tour.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide to visit waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by minibus vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Depart at 9am in the direction to the Atlas Mountains, you get to the Ourika valley, then you continue your trip through a variety of berber villages and through many cultivated terraces till one village named Tafza. Here you will stop to visit berber house and drink tea with berber family. After this you continue on your trip with other stops to discover the mountains untill the last village, Setti Fadma. Here you will have lunch in the tipic restaurant which is close to river. Then you walk about 35 minutes in the mountains to reach to the small waterfalls. After that you come back to the minibus start back to Marrakech around 5:30 pm.
Departure Point :If your hotel is situated in the new city, you will get picked up from your hotel. If your hotel is situated in the old city, pick-up will be from the square Djamaa Lfna exact in Post Office or Cafe France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.