Full-Day Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) from Medellín
Climb the 742 steps to the top of the Piedra del Penol and visit the historical and charming pueblo of Guatape with the oldest and most trusted tour company in Medellin. This is the first and highest rated tour company with service to Guatape listed on TripAdvisor and has received the 2020 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor and rated in the top attractions for all of South America. Professional tour guides accompany you throughout the day during this 10- to 12-hour tour. This is the one tour you do not want to miss during your visit to Medellin, Colombia.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- English translator upon request (must request directly with the office at time of the booking)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with seating for 40
- Travel Insurance
- Lake tour on our private, exclusive boats
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatape
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to climb to the Piedra Peñon is not included $20.000 COP
- Entry/Admission - Piedra Del Penol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piedra Del Penol, Highway El Penol - Guatape, Guatape Colombia
Meet your tour guide at the designated meeting point in the center of Medellin early in the morning. We'll travel directly to the famous Peñol Rock (La Piedra del Peñol).
Here we'll spend approximately 1.5-hour to give you more than enough time to climb the 742 stairs that take you to the summit to enjoy spectacular views of Lake Guatapé and the surrounding mountains.
Following your visit to the Peñol Rock (La Piedra del Peñol), you will enjoy a typical Antioquian lunch at a local cafe.
In the afternoon, you'll have the opportunity to explore the colorful streets of Guatape and the famous Guatape Zocalos.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Laguna de Guatape, Loma del Escobero, Medellin 053840 Colombia
End your afternoon with a tour of Guatape Lake on our private, exclusive boats.
This will most certainly be one of the highlights of your trip to Colombia!
The tour will finish at the original departure point in Medellin.
We look forward to seeing you!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cl. 9 #43a-38, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
2: Estadio, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Recommend comfortable clothes and shoes for walking; light jacket in the evening as it can cool off
- There is no minimum number of clients required for booking. We have a programmed tour everyday.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Si va a toser o estornudar, usar el codo, no en la mano o en el aire, Acatar las disposiciones que son aplicables en el protocolo y las cuales fueron informadas y aceptadas de manera previa al viaje , de lo contrario la empresa se reserva el derecho de permitir estar o no en el tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.