Full Day Guided Roundtrip From Bergen To Sognefjord With Flam Railway
With UNESCO-listed fjords and snow-capped mountain ranges that stretch around the country, Norway offers a land of alluring landscapes to tempt any traveler. The best way to see it? By train, bus and boat — in one hassle-free day tour. Hop aboard to discover the countryside that frames the Bergen and Flåm railways, and admire Aurlandsfjord, Nærøyfjord, the village of Flåm and more.
• Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby, please don't forget to share your hotel details with us. The guide will have all tickets, you do not have to worry about that.
• Your tour itinerary will be issued and sent via VIATOR email, please don't forget to check it.
• This is a private guided tour, you travel with guide all the way
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
- Bergen Railway, Myrdal - Bergen
- Bus trip through beautiful scenery (including Stalheimskleiva in May-September)
- Fjord cruise on Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord
- Flåm Railway
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Sognefjorden
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bergen stasjon, Stroemgaten 4, Bergen 5015 Norway
You will board a train departing to Voss. The ride is a part of The Bergen Railway and lasts around 70 minutes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vossevangen, Norway
You will reach the town of Voss and will need to switch to a bus to continue your trip.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gudvangen, Gudvangen, Aurland Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
You will get of in Gudvangen to board the Premium fjordcruise to Flam along the two branches of Sognefjord.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sognefjorden, Pyramiden Kontorfellesskap, 6868 Norway
You will enjoy a fjordcruise along the two branches of Sognefjord: Naeroyfjord and Aurlandsfjord.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Flam, Flam, Aurland Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
You will spend some time in Flam before continuing your way to Oslo by The Flam Railway train.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bergen, Bergen, Hordaland, Western Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
We normally would pick you up and transfer to Bergen train station from where you continue with your guide. You can also meet the guide at Bergen Railway station, which is a starting point for this tourPorts
- Bontelabo Bergen
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.