Full day Guided Sea Kayaking and snorkeling to Green Cave from Lopud island
Enjoy a guided day of sea kayaking along the amazing Adriatic Sea of Dubrovnik islands: Lopud, Sipan and Ruda. During this Small group kayaking tour, there will be a lot of time for swimming, snorkeling, island walking and even cliff jumping into the crystal blue Adriatic. Along the way, take a couple of stops in one of the untouched bays for swimming and snorkeling. Depending on weather conditions, your guide will show you fabulous "Green Cave" on Šipan Island. The maximum group size on this tour is 15 (if you prefer a private group tour). However, if you are a solo traveler or a couple, you can expect usual group size of 4-6 people.
What to expect: Small group size, Personal touch, Professional guide, great fun on the sea, Full day tour of Elaphite islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local, professional English speaking kayaking guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Dry bag
- Mask and snorkel
- Kayaks with equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Spend a day on Adriatic sea. Explore Elaphite islands and swim into Green Cave on Sipan island. Day full of great time, kayaking and snorkling around secluded bays. Explore Lopud and Sipan island with plenty of opportunities to snorkel, swim, and cliff jump along the way. Benefit from the small-group tour size for a more personalized experience. After kayaking and safety instructions we are ready to start our kayaking adventure! We will Kayaking from Lopud to Sipan island where we do a stop for swimming and snorkeling (According to weather conditions your professional guide will show you Green cave). After swimming, snorkeling and exploring secluded bays we continue kayaking 20 more minutes to the first fisherman village on Sipan island where we will have free time for exploration Sudurac village, ice cream or macchiato in one of local restaurant. After free time we take our kayaks and continue exploration with passing through the third island and kayak back to Lopud island.
• Lopud Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
Departure Point :Getina 2, 20222, Lopud, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions - Ferry from Dubrovnik to Lopud Island takes approximately 45 mins.
- Age: Minimum 8
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.