Full-Day Guided Sian Ka'an Biosphere Safari
Discover the Sian Kaan biosphere, a protected reserve where you will enjoy an aquatic safari and an out of this world experience in nature.
The Sian Kaan biosphere reserve is more than a million acres of protected land with multiple ecosystems to explore. Mangroves, jungle, cenotes and sea, the pristine beauty will take your breath away. Your friendly guides will lead you on a voyage to discover the natural wonders.
You’ll enjoy an aquatic safari on a small boat, looking for sea turtles, dolphins and the astounding number of exotic bird species that call Sian Kaan home. You’ll snorkel the reef to observe the abundant marine life and coral then head to peaceful Punta Allen to enjoy a delicious lunch and non-alcoholic beverages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Drinks on board
- Beer after snorkeling activity
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures
What's excluded :
- Sian Ka'an entrance fee 3 USD
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures, Carretera Tulum-Cancun km 115-116 Rancho la Teresita, Tulum 77780 Mexico
After pick you up in your hotel we drive you to our cheking point in Tulum before to star the tour to Sian Kaan
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
After hotel pickup in Playa del Carmen, it's about a 1-hour drive to Tulum where you will receive a briefing from your guide about the day's adventure ahead. Venture by truck into the UNESCO-protected Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve; you'll travel over rough roads for about 15 miles (25 km) until reaching Paso Lagartos where you will start the marine safari.
En route, make a stop at the Boca Paila bridge where the lagoon and the Caribbean Sea meet. From here you may be able to spot local species of crocodiles swimming in the surrounding water.
Once you arrive at Paso Lagartos, start your 3-hour boat trip. It is likely you will be able to observe wild dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, and different species of birds, all in their natural habitat. After this brush with nature, embark on a snorkeling activity (if sea conditions allow) then head to a natural pool at Punta Allen where you will be able to swim and relax — beer is provided.
Afterward, feast on a local lunch in Punta Allen village followed by some free time to explore the area before a transfer back to your hotel in Playa del Carmen
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 07:45AM.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.