Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour of the Gold Coast Waterfalls
Discover waterfalls, and natural formations that have evolved over millions of years
Spend the day with Park Rangers who will tell you all about the National Park's formations and wildlife
Take in scenery with views from the mountains to the ocean
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Queensland Wildlife Ranger guide
- Morning tea and lunch
- All park fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gold Coast, Gold Coast, Queensland
Take a full day exploring a magical rainforest landscape within the magnificent World Heritage Springbrook National Park on the Gold Coast. Wind your way under, around, and through multiple waterfalls at an easy pace, suitable for all fitness levels. Spend the day with highly trained National Park Rangers who have a true love of this Park.
In a small group of a maximum of 6 people, experience the magic of 7 waterfalls in this National Park. Go swimming in the waterfalls and enjoy the fresh, clear waters. Enjoy the home of animals like koalas, wallabies, platypus, quolls, and other species only found in this region. Admire the various natural formations that have formed over time and soak in the beauty and fresh air of the nature all around you. With this tour, you'll witness the Australia that millions of people have come from around the world to marvel at.
Departure Point :Gold Coast QLD, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.