Full-Day Guided Tour Byron Bay with Pickup
Visit the easternmost point of mainland Australia
Drive through the Tweed Valley, passing sugar cane plantatio
Taste tropical fruits at Tropical Fruit World
Tour the protected rainforest of Cape Byron Headland Reserve
See one of Australia’s last Victorian lighthouses
per adult from
What's included :
- Full guided tour with an experienced and professional guide
- Pick up and drop off at your agreed point
- Meals and drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Visit Cape Byron and see dramatic cliffs tumbling down to the ocean surge. The full-day coach tour departs from Gold Coast city early in the morning and heads south through popular beachside suburbs.
See endless stretches of pristine beaches, lush rainforests, and a diverse mix of people as you drive across the Queensland border into New South Wales and through the sugar cane country of the Tweed Valley.
Your ultimate destination is the easternmost point of mainland Australia, marked by the Victorian-era lighthouse high on the crest of Cape Byron. Standing on a bald rocky headland, with a precipitous cliff to the east, and a sheer drop of approximately 330 feet (100 metres), Cape Byron Lighthouse is one of the most powerful lighthouses, and the most easterly, in Australia.
The friendly village atmosphere provides a taste sensation of rural Australia. Soak up the laid back lifestyle. Stop at Tropical Fruit World to explore the world’s largest selection of tropical fruits and discover chocolate fruit, red dragonfruit, and waterberries.
Enjoy lunch at leisure on your own, indulge in some retail therapy, or simply sink your toes in the sand at one of Byron Bay’s beautiful beaches.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your meeting point will be discussed with you prior to your tour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.