Full-Day Guided Tour of Huanuco and Tingo Maria
Tingo María is considered the gateway to the Peruvian jungle. This beautiful city is called the City of Sleeping Beauty, in honor of the mountain that it presents as an emblem.
It is located in the Rupa Rupa district, in the province of Leoncio Prado in Huánuco.
Its name of "The city of Sleeping Beauty" falls on the mountain that presents the city and that characterizes it.
That, according to legend, is the symbol of the great love that there would be between Nunash and Cuynac, many years ago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service - shared).
- Driver - Tourist Guide.
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Tingo María National Park.
- Personal expenses.
- Meals or drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huanuco, Huanuco, Huanuco Region
Start: 5:30 a.m.
Departure from Huánuco.
Pilko Valley: Landscape area.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tingo Maria, Tingo Maria, Huanuco Region
National Park of Tingo María.
Cueva de las Lechuzas: Observation of stalactites and stalagmites.
Visit to craft stalls and tasting of exotic drinks.
Mirador de la Bella Durmiente.
Gloria Pata Waterfall: 30 minute trekking.
Cueva de las Pavas: 5-minute trek to the Spa.
Boat Trip on the Monzón River (Optional).
The Enchanted Forest.
Return to the city of Huánuco.
End: 8:00 p.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.