Full-Day Guided Tour to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan
Visit the rock temples of Abu Simbel with an Egyptologist guide and enjoy a personalized visit on a private tour from Aswan. Learn about the lives of the pharaohs, and benefit from some time to see original documents from the relocation project.
Explore the best temples ever for King Ramses and his wife Nefertari
Marvel the most amazing scenes inside the temples
See the stunning rocks temples of Abu Simbel on the banks of Lake Nasser
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transportation from and to your hotel or Nile cruise ship in Aswan
- All the transfers and tours in modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified tour guide ( Choose your own language)
- Bottle of water for each participant
- Service , Taxes , Fuel Surcharge , Parking and landing fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the temple
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Depart Aswan to journey 280 kilometers to the stunning rock-carved temples of Abu Simbel. Relocated to the west banks of Lake Nasser, the temple complex is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the "Nubian Monuments."
First, visit Abu Simbel Temple – a stunning Ancient Egyptian monument built by Ramses II out of a sandstone rock cliff. Marvel at the representation of the deities carved on the temple's huge façade. Nearby, also visit the small Temple of the King's wife Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hath-or.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation in Aswan ( Hotel or Nile Cruise ,, etc )Please send us the name of your accommodation and room number if exists when you check inAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please send a photocopy of your passport to the local tour provider.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.