Full-Day Guided Tour to Agra by Fast Train with Lunch
An unforgettable journey to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Fastest Train Gatiman.
Starting in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, NCR to Agra Station, where out guide will meet you and take you to visit the Taj Mahal and after will take you to Agra Fort. Then our guide will take you to lunch in multi cuisine restaurant.
After that you will go shopping in Agra market and you will get to see the beauty of Agra.
Many activities perform in your free time like Wearing Sari and kurta pajama and feel the tradition of India.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch Included in the Tour Package cost at multi cuisine restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Monuments Entrance tickets price included in the tour package cost
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Train Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Sadar Bazaar
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tanga Ride @Taj Mahal
- Wearing Sari and Kurta Pajama As options
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Our Accredited guide will meet you at agra cantt station with your name and our company's Logo and Name. after pickup from the station our guide will take you to sightseeing of Taj Mahal Agra.
after that our guide will tell you about the beauty there.
a short description we mention below
The Taj Mahal (Crown of the Palace) is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658) to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
after visiting the Taj Mahal Our guide will take you through the Agra Fort.
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
after that our that our guide will take you to lunch in a multi cuisine restaurant
Stop At: Sadar Bazaar Road, Agra 282001 India
then he will take you for shopping in Agra where you will get to see the beauty of Agra.
Departure Point :Nizamuddin Railway Station Platform 1, Jathedar Harbans Singh Bhogal Marg, Nizamuddin, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, Delhi 110013, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from any hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, NCR.travelers can be enter their own pickup location at the time of booking.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.