Full-Day Guided Tour to Chichén Itzá Archaeological Site
Our tour offers quality in our service where we will make sure you had an amazing time discovering one by one the most visited and famous places on Riviera Maya
We will give you a professional guided tour around the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá with time to walk its pyramids and discover the beauty of this place, a good opportunity to take great pictures.
We also offer the opportunity to live the experience to swim in a real Mayan Cenote, a natural pool located in the middle of the jungle of Riviera Maya with clear and fresh water special for those who enjoy the outdoors, and we will visit the magical town Valladolid, a place that is called magical for the beauty of its streets, the big culture and history and the great people,
We also offer Mexican lunch buffet.
Get ready to live this great experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off
- Certified guide
- Tickets for the Chichén Itzá archaeological site and Cenote
- Lunch - Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Maya Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Get ready to discover one of the most important archaeological sites in Mexico.
This tour starts from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya where you will board our transportation to get to Chichen Itza, an enigmatic place where our certified guide will give you the tour and the most Complete about the ancient Mayan civilization, in this beautiful place you will learn about history, culture and archaeology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid is one of the Magical Towns of Mexico for its beauty, architecture and traditions, one of the places that you must know, a true Mexican town that will take you to know the real Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
Cenote suytun in the middle of the Mayan jungle you will find this magical place where you will have time to immerse yourself in the fresh waters of a true Mayan Cenote. The beauty of nature will surprise you in this place
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time will be confirmed based on your hotel location.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/14/2020 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.