Full-Day Guided Tour to Ouzoud Falls from Marrakech
Drive into the beautiful High Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls, the highest waterfalls in North Africa. Travel through a landscape of rolling foothills and olive groves, then enjoy free time to relax by the 330-foot (110-meter) waterfalls. Cross the river on a hand-powered barge, visit cafes at the edge of the water, or check out the Barbary apes that live in the lush river valley. With the convenience of pre-booked transport, this Ouzoud Falls trip is a great day-long escape from bustling Marrakech.
* Day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls (Cascades d'Ouzoud)
* Independent time at Ouzoud Falls
* See Morocco's spectacular mountain scenery
* Chance to spot native wildlife in their natural habitat
* Round-trip transport in a climate-controlled minibus
* Pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hôtels
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Visit with local guide in Ouzoud waterfalls
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered If your are staying in : - New Town :pick up from all Hotels in Marrakech . - Medina : Pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to your riad by Minibus - All guests should contact the agency for the pickup location and address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.