Full-Day Guided Tour to Rome from Naples or Sorrento
Discover the beautiful attractions of the eternal city in small group tour from Naples and Sorrento.
Explore the main monuments and iconic places that make Rome one of the most enchanting city in the world .
- Travel in comfort on board of Mercedes V Class with english speaking driver
- Meet your professional tour guide in Piazza di Spagna for 3 h walking tour
- Walk through the historic center of Rome to discover the Pantheon, the ancient Roman aqueduct, Trevi Fountain, the Imperial Forums
- Walk around the majestic Colosseum and learn more about it from your guide
- Enjoy highlights of Vatican City in the afternoon during your free time
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the hotel in Naples or Sorrento
- Roundtrip transfer on board of Mercedes V Class
- Professional Tour Guide in Rome
- Free wi-fi and minibar on board
What's excluded :
- Any extra non mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza di Spagna, Rome Italy
On your arrival , your tour guide will meet you in Piazza di Spagna by the Spanish Steps , from where the tour starts.
Along the way, you will see the most beautiful monuments of ancient Rome surrounded by a modern context.
Your tour guide will make you discover and follow with your eyes Rome’s transformation over the centuries.
You can admire first of all the famous and monumental Spanish Steps, one of the most fantastic masterpieces you can see in Rome.
In front of the Spanish Steps you can see one of the marvellous fountains of the Eternal City fed by the Virgin Aqueduct.
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
You will see as well the Pantheon, originally a Roman Temple dedicated to all Pagan Gods,
and then transformed into a Church which houses the tomb of Italian Kings and the tomb of Raphael.
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
You will pass by Navona Square as well, taht was in the past, the Ancient Roman Stadium for the Olympic Games in Rome
and now is definitely the most monumental and amazing Roman square.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The tour will proceed then the famous and the largest Baroque fountain in the city Trevi Fountain, the most monumental and beautiful attraction in Rome.
While visiting, you can also follow the tradition of a famous legend that says that if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain,
you will come back to Rome again soon.
Leaving the Trevi Fountain your guide will walk you to Piazza Venezia, where you can admire the famous Altare della Patria,
dedicated in the late XIX Century, by the King of Italy Vittorio Emanuele II, to celebrate the reunification of Italy, also known as the Vittoriano complex.
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The last part of the Walking Tour reaches the most ancient part of Rome, where you will discover the Imperial Forums, the Forum of Julius Caesar and finally the symbol of the greatness of Roman Empire,
the majestic Colosseum.
The guide will take you on a walk around the perimeter of the Colosseum to admire also the Arch of Constantine
and will tell you interesting facts about it.
After the tour you will have free time for quick lunch nearby the Colosseum.
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
After the guided walking tour and free time for lunch, your driver will pick you up and transfer you to Vatican City ,
where you will have about 2 h of the free time for sightseeing visit in your own pace between the higlights of the most beloved place to visit in Rome:
Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.