Full-Day Guided Walking Tour of Yura Waterfalls from Arequipa
We're going for a walk!
To bathe behind a waterfall ... and bathe in thermo-medicinal pools!
We will wait for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (restrictions apply).
- Tour guide (in Spanish / English).
- Snack (snacks, fruit).
- Transfer: 2014 Mitsubishi Montero Pickup or 2017 Mini Van Sprinter.
- In case the units for transfer are reserved, another with similar characteristics will be provided.
- Drink: Personal bottle of water for tour.
What's excluded :
- Entrance to thermo-medicinal pools (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yura, Yura, Arequipa Region
Start: 8:30 a.m.
Pick up of passengers.
We started the Tour Entering District of Yura, famous for its kilns of Cal from which lime was extracted used in many constructions of the Monumental Arequipa.
We start the trek towards the Catarata de Capua, in a journey full of different landscapes. We walk along the side of the river, cross a small canyon and appreciate small waterfalls and natural caves.
Halfway we will have the snack very close to the waterfall. The water is cold but there is never a shortage of people who dare to take a dip and walk behind the waterfall.
The round trip time (without counting the meal time), is 2.5 hours.
Upon returning to the town, we will visit the Thermomedicinal Waters of Yura, known to have healing properties for skin, stomach, and rheumatic conditions, among others.
Here it is possible to take a refreshing bath after the walk.
The circuit ends visiting the traditional village of Yura Viejo, special for having one of the few churches built with pink ashlar.
We will rest and enjoy the place and then return to the city of Arequipa.
End: 4:00 p.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up of passengers from their accommodations also applies.Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.