Full-Day Hanoi Capital City Tour
Discover the ancient beauty of Hanoi on a private tour of this historical and cultural capital of Vietnam. Let a personal guide introduce you to the political and economic center as well as popular sites. Take a 1-hour cyclo ride through the Old Quarter and enjoy typical Vietnamese fare for lunch at a restaurant. The tour take 8 hours and client can have the flexible departure. And client also can choose some place to go.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- 1-hour cyclo ride
- All taxes and services fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Quan Thanh Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- After hotel pickup by private vehicle, you're taken to the first cultural site on your discovery tour. Tran Quoc Pagoda is the oldest Buddhist temple in Hanoi, situated on an islet on West Lake. From here, walk with your personal guide to Quan Thanh Temple, considered one of the Four Sacred Temples of the capital.
Next, you'll visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, a grand building housing the former leader’s glass sarcophagus, which stands in marked contrast to Ho's traditional stilt house next door. Nearby you'll come to One Pillar Pagoda, an important symbol of Hanoi built by King Ly Thai To in 1049. Continue to the 11th-century Temple of Literature, a significant Confucian temple where formal gardens and pavilions mark the site of Vietnam’s first national university.
After a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a restaurant in the center of Hanoi, visit Ngoc Son Temple on Hoan Kiem Lake, then finish your tour with a 1-hour cyclo ride around the Old Quarter, followed by hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Hanoi city hotelDates: daily tourReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.