Full Day Herbs & Grapes Wine Tour
Explore 3 amazing locations in a single day! A hidden herb garden, a major natural attraction for a photo-opp moment or a traditional Cretan village and kafe neo, explore a famous winery, which includes lunch, wine pairing and wine tasting.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Farm to Table Lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages - 5 wines to taste
- Coffee and/or Tea - Herbal tea picking and blending from an herbal farm
- Visit a Herb farm and blend your own Cretan mountain tea
- Visit a Cretan winery
- Visit the lookout point of Samaria Gorge
- Private Sommelier (Diploma Level) and professional commentary
- Entry/Admission - Manousakis Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omalos, Omalos, Chania Prefecture, Crete
Blend and ferment your own tea at the awe inspiring organic herb of Filos in Omalos! Which is situated just a few meters from the famous and stunning Samaria Gorge.
Be inspired and learn about Cretan flora and the precious herbs of this land by Rodo, who is an agronomist that realised her life’s dream by planting and preserving the herb farm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Samaria Gorge National Park, Old National Road Chanion-Kissamou Lefka Ori, Sfakia, Crete 730 05 Greece
Photo op! at the majestic Samaria Gorge, we take a moment to admire the breathtaking scenery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Manousakis Winery, Vatolakkos, Crete 730 05 Greece
After identifying aromas and tastes of herbs it is time to discover their influence in the wine. Manousakis winery is next with a private wine and farm-to-table lunch pairing. Explore the wineries delicious vintages from indigenous and international grapes organically grown in the Manousakis vineyards.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Crete Wine Escapes, Dimakopoulou 78, Rethymno 741 00, Greece
2: Nikiforou Foka 10, Chania 731 32, Greece
3: Theotokopoulou 63, Chania 731 31, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.