Full day hike to Huchuy Qosqo - private.
Discover Huchuy Qosqo and let yourself be surprised by the natural beauty of the road. The adventure begins by a car travelling to the community of Tauca (3,600 m.a.s.l.), starting point of the walk, passing through Chinchero and near the beautiful Piuray lagoon. The Pucajasa pass (4,300 m.a.s.l.) is the highest point of the trek, where two apachetas will receive you in thanks to the Apus, and you will have a beautiful view of the mountains. As you descend to Huchuy Qosqo on an Inca trail, you will notice how new colours take over the environment while you enter a valley full of queñuales and medicinal plants. Upon entering Huchuy Qosqo, you will be impressed with its imposing constructions that combine stone with adobe, achieving an exceptional finish. After visiting the archaeological site, start the last leg of the walk to the town of Lamay where the vehicle will wait for you to take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Pickup and drop-off
- Emergency horse
- Box Lunch
- First Aid Kit
- Admission to Huchuy Qosqo
- Entry/Admission - Huchuy Qosqo
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Walking sticks
- Dinner and breakfast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huchuy Qosqo, Pisac Peru
Huchuy Q'osqo, home of the great Inca Viracocha. Located in the north of Cusco. Enjoy Its well-built stone and adobe constructions that serve as a perfect frame for the fantastic view of the valley and the Vilcanota River.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Cusco downtown.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Maximum altitude: Puka Ccasa 14557 feet / 4437 m.a.s.l. - Walking distance: 90,7 miles / 14,6 km
- Travel accessories: sunglasses and retainer strap, sun block and lip balm, toiletry kit, small washcloth, personal first-aid kit.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips and souvenirs.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.