Full day Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc from Hanoi
Ninh Binh Town is far from Ha Noi about 90 km in the south where has so many beautiful famous landscapes such as: Mua Cave means dancing cave, this is a great place with trekking activitie to conquer Mua mountains where You will have an impressive overview and beautiful photos of limestone mountains,Ngo Giang river & rice fields in Tam Coc & Trang An in Ninh Binh.Let’s come and experience ….. Tam Coc means 3 caves where you can sit on small boat that is rowed by local people (you can try to do it by yourself) along the tiny canal go through three caves under big mountain, between two green rice field and great lime stone.
per adult from
What's included :
- A/C bus, boat, entrancefees, lunch, English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses
Hoa Lu – Mua Cave – Tam Coc
Route Duration: 10 hoursStops on the Hoa Lu – Mua Cave – Tam Coc:
Attractions on the Hoa Lu – Mua Cave – Tam Coc:
- Ninh Bình
Ninh Binh Province
Operates: 7h45 – 8h30: Pick up at your hotel then depart to Ninh Binh on the way you can see the picture of rural in VietNam with fertilizer green fields, buffalos are eating grass, ducks are swimming… 10h45 – 11h00 arrive at Hoa Lu Temple – the fist capital of Vietnam was buit from 10 century. Big Note: You will spend few minutes for overview not come inside for visiting. 11h30 – 11h45 : Arrive Mua cave which is constructed following the model of “Miniature Great Wall” in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountains to conquer. You will spend abour one hour to do hard trekking up to the top of the mountain for overview the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc, Trang An & Ninh Binh city 12h45 – 13h00: Get on bus to Restaurant,then have buffet lunch with special Vietnamese foods 14h00 – 14h15: Get on small boat for visiting Tam Coc about nearly two hours.The local people will take you to discover beauty of landscape where is called”Ha Long Bay On Land” and sightseeing two green rice fields with great lime stones and wonderful caves. Finish visting by small boat you have about 30 minutes for biking to visit countryside or shopping at some embroidery shop where they sell handcraft goods. 16h30 – 16h45: Get on bus to come back Ha Noi, Arrive Ha Noi at 19h00 – 19h15 bus take you back your hotel.The end of the tour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.