Full day Huaca de la Luna, Chan Chan and Huanchaco - Trujillo, Peru
Do not miss the chance to discover an impressive archaeological complex and the largest mud city in the world. Our Huacas del Sol y la Luna tour - Chan Chan - Huanchaco will take you on a journey into the past to discover the secrets of the ancient cultures that once inhabited the region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other types of food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Huaca del Sol, Carretera Campina de Moche, Moche 13600 Peru
After breakfast at the hotel, a guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the Huacas del Sol and Luna, after stopping at an artisan workshop of a traditional Moche family. Next you will go to the archaeological complex of Las Huacas, the which includes two large truncated pyramids, the Huaca Las Estrellas, Huaca del Cerro Blanco, the geoglyph of the Spider and other buildings located in front of Cerro Blanco and near the Moche River.
Next, you will visit the Huaca del Dragón or the Arcoíris, pyramid of presumed religious use, ceremonial and administrative center, built with adobe and located near Chan Chan.
After lunch at a local restaurant and will be transferred to Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world and most populated on the north coast between 600 and 700 AD. After visiting the Nik-An Palace you will be driven to Huanchaco, traditional spa town of Trujillo.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.