Full day Hue Escape City Tour
Hue - Vietnam's former capital is renowned for its magnificent Imperial Citadel and the mysterious tombs of Kings of Nguyen Dynasty. These historic sites often detract tourists from the fact that the city has a lot more to offer. Join with us in this day tour to explore the traditional craft villages in Hue and enjoy the spectacular beauty of this town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking tour guide (Other language upon request)
- Lunch on boat
- Bikes with helmets
- Boat cruise on Perfume river
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tien Thanh, Tien Thanh, Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan Province
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby around 08:00AM. We then cycle to visit the folk painting village – Sinh village. The village’s paintings mainly reflect an aspiration for a peaceful, happy and prosperous life and often depict the animals in people’s lives such as cows, pigs, dogs, cats and chickens. We then walk to visit the home of folk painting artisan Nguyen Huu Phuoc, where the craft has been practiced for generations and get a chance learn more on his age old techniques.
After that, back to your bike, through the tranquil countryside, we head to the small village of Thanh Tien which was traditionally the place where local craftsmen produced paper flowers, with techniques that had been passed down through the generations for hundreds of years. You will have a chance to learn to make lotus flowers under the instructions of the artisan in the village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
Continue to cycle to Tien Non village and visit its flower growing area. Join with the locals to plant and take care of flowers and vegetables.
Later get in the Dragon Boat, where a tasty lunch is waiting for you.
The tour will end at your hotel around 17:00PM.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.