Full-Day Hungary Szeged Private Tour from Romania Timisoara
Two for one! During your stay in Timisoara you can visit not just one but two countries. Take advantage of the proximity of the Hungarian border to book a guided day trip to Hungary's third largest city. Szeged will welcome you not only with its magnificent buildings and easy going lifestyle but also with authentic Hungarian cuisine. Time for a Gulas or maybe a Langos. On our way to Szeged we'll make short stops in Sannicolau Mare and Mako on both sides of the Romanian-Hungarian border.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English, German, Romanian guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Votive Church, Dom ter 15. Dom Square, Szeged 6720 Hungary
The Catholic Votive Church and Cathedral of Our Lady of Hungary is the landmark of Szeged. The Dom Square in front of the cathedral is closed on three sides by buildings of the University of Szeged and is the main public space of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: University of Szeged, Dugonics ter 13., Szeged 6720 Hungary
The University of Szeged is one of the most prestigious universities of Hungary and knows to impress not only by the standards of its higher education but also by its many magnificent buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Castle of Huniade, Cetate, Timișoara, Romania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Timisoara Airport, Timisoara Romania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.