FULL DAY ICA: Adventure in the oasis of Huacachina + Ballestas Islands
Ica is a unique destination where joy and nature come together to give us unique moments to never forget. Only in the Paracas National Reserve
It is estimated that there are about 216 species of birds, 36 of mammals, 10 of reptiles, 168 of fish and a large number of invertebrates that are an initial part of the trophic chain of this important place and to be in contact with this ecosystem is a unique experience that makes us reassess the importance of respecting and taking care of these natural spaces.
The adventure part can not be missed in this tour and is presented through the journey through the dunes of Huacachina, wavy dunes and formed by the constant winds that transform the sand into huge desert mountains.
Ica is waiting for you to venture into its history and try pisco from its place of origin. An adventure like no other.
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of sandboards and sandboxes (driven by trained personnel)
- Round trip tourist transport
- Slider ride in Ballestas Islands
- Permanent assistance during the trip and basic first aid kit
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and extra expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paracas National Reserve, Carr. Punta Pejerrey Peru
The Paracas National Reserve is located in the province of Ica, 4 hours away from Lima. It is an area protected by the Peruvian state that houses a wide variety of wildlife that plays an important role in the ecosystem and in turn has beautiful landscapes impossible to forget. Our motorboat tour will leave you impressed by being able to closely observe the habitat of sea lions, Humboldt penguins, seabirds and a large number of other species.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ica, Ica, Ica Region
We will visit a winemaking where we will know about the production of wines and pisco, in addition to tasting these products.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
The desert of Ica hides in its dunes an oasis called Huacachina. Its beauty has been used to create various myths and legends around the oasis where the wind refreshes us from the heat of the region making it one of the most pleasant deserts to visit. In the Huacachina we will get on the sandboxes called buggy to make our trip through the dunes and live the adrenaline to the fullest, we will slide through the tubular with our sandboard and feel the warm texture of the sand.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Av. Arequipa 5250, Miraflores 15074, Peru
2: Av. Arequipa 101, Cercado de Lima 15046, Peru
3: Av. La Marina 2335, Av. la Marina, San Miguel 15088, Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/13/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.