Full-Day Ice Fishing in Whistler or Pemberton
Fishing frozen lakes for rainbow trout, bull trout, cutthroat trout, brook trout. Ice huts and heaters are brought to help with the chill depending on conditions, Fishing through an 8" hole using bait and lures, jigging. We recommend you to dress for subzero temperatures
Ever pull a 10-pound fish through an 8-inch hole in the ice? This is the ultimate in winter angling. Venture out onto a frozen lake and fish for rainbow, cutthroat, bull and brook trout from the comfort of a heated ice hut, or kick it old school and brave the weather sitting on a bucket. It's entirely up to you but dress for sub-freezing temperatures anyhow. Great times for all ages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fishing equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pemberton Fish Finder, 1380 Birch St., Pemberton, British Columbia V0N 2L0 Canada
Depart from your pick up location to the fishing location with your guide!
Departure Point :1: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
2: Pemberton, BC V0N, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide transportation from any Whistler or Pemberton Accommodation. Please advise of location at time of reservation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.