Full-Day Ice Skating On Natural Ice Experience in Stockholm
Ice skating around Stockholm is a great way to get outdoors and enjoy the natural beauty of the winter in Sweden. From pick-up to food to skating equipment, everything is taken care of so all that's left for you to do is to enjoy your new experience with a pro guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch - Warm lunch
- Nordic skating gears from top brands (skates, boots, poles and picks, backpakc, helmet and protection pads)
- Swedish "fika" (hot drink with snack)
- Transport from the meeting point to/from the frozen lakes by minibus
What's excluded :
- Your own winter clothes
After gearing up at our base camp, we'll drive together to the best ice there is around Stockholm (can only be planned the day before). After an easy safety brief, we'll skate for a few hours on natural ice (lake or baltic sea), enjoy some fika breaks on the shore and a nice hot lunch. At the end of the day, we'll drive back to our base camp.
Departure Point :Tideliusgatan 62, 118 69 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remember that the weather conditions are out of our control, and there is no ice guarantee. If the ice conditions are not safe a cross country skiing tour will be carried out instead, alternatively a winter hike. However last winter season (January – March 2020) we haven't had one single excursion on which we weren't able to skate :)
- Dress for winter activty. Hat/beenie, gloves, 2 pair of thick socks are a must have! Think layers of clothes instead of very thick and warm ones. Downhill skiing pants and jackets are ok, thick running tights with wool long johns underneath. Avoid anything made of cotton (tee shirt and jeans).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.