Full-Day Iconic Sights of LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Beaches and More
This 7.5 hour guided tour - by LA-natives - is perfect for families, couples and all ages! Discover the area’s most iconic sights and landmarks including Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Dr., the Beverly Hills sign, iconic Farmer's Market at the Grove, The Griffith Park Observatory for a perfect selfie of the Hollywood Sign; the Hollywood walk of fame Grauman's Theatre, The Kodak Theatre, Sunset Strip and much more. Entertaining, friendly, informative and hilarious guides! Free hotel pick-up and drop-off is also included!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels near Anaheim, LAX, Marina Del Rey, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Westwood, West LA, Hollywood, Culver City, Century City
What's excluded :
- No luggage please, personal sized carry-on only.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
See and explore Venice Beach where you’ll see the birthplace of surfing, Muscle Beach, skate parks, stunning art murals, and the famous Venice Beach Canals!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Santa Monica is a beautiful city on the Beach where you can catch some sun and see where Forrest Gump jogged Route 66 to the Pacific! No trip to LA is complete without visiting it's stellar beaches. Arrive to our office early or depart the tour in Santa Monica if you want to walk down the pier - You'll have a great photo opportunity from the bus as well!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Window shop with the rich and famous at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills! See where Julia Roberts shopped in Pretty Woman and
Take a photo in front of the famous Beverly Hills sign!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036-6222
Not only is the Farmers Market at the famous Grove a true LA Icon, it also provides plenty of great lunch options fitting most all budgets and dietary needs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Griffith Park, 4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1401
This is the best place in LA to check out the Hollywood Sign and sweeping views of the LA Basin. This stop is often a traveler favorite!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
No trip to LA is complete without a stop at the world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. Highlights include a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame, finding your favorite celebrities’ stars,
A visit to Grauman’s Chinese Theatre where you find your favorite stars’ hand and footprints, the Kodak Theatre (where the Oscars are held!) and plenty more!
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Pass by the famous Sunset Strip - Home to famous music venues such as The Roxy, The Whiskey and the Viper Room (Hollywood and Downtown LA Hotel pickups excluded)
Departure Point :1: 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
2: 1445 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
3: 400 Disney Way, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl
- If you chose a hotel pickup tour option please make sure to include your hotel name. Be aware you will be on the bus doing other hotel pickup for 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
- IMPORTANT: If you select a hotel, it must be within our guidelines. All other hotels are subject to cancellation.
- Choosing the "Santa Monica Departure" ensures no wait time before the tour and also give you plenty if time to explore the Santa Monica Pier if you come early.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you want to be on the same bus as a another group, please contact us immediately after submitting the booking.
- A bus that requires a wheelchair lift requires booking at least 7 days prior to tour
- If you a require a wheelchair lift please contact us directly ASAP
- North Hollywood pickups will be given an Uber Voucher to get home from the last stop
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.