Full Day in Montañita from Guayaquil
Montañita is a picturesque coastal town located in the northern area of the Santa Elena canton, its attractive beaches and fun nights attract much attention from domestic and foreign tourists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation to and from the hotel where guests are staying.
- Shopping tour of handicrafts in Libertador Bolívar.
- Visit to the viewpoint of the Stella Maris Church in Olón.
- Guide of tourism in English and Spanish.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Montanita, Ruta del sol, a 1 hora de Libertad-Salinas 180km Guayaquil y a 4 km al norte de Manglaralto, Santa Elena 241702 Ecuador
Montañita is the ideal destination for surfers, good gastronomy, warm sunsets and long bohemian nights. In this town you can find visitors from all over the world, with whom without much effort you can share a pleasant conversation.
During the day enjoy the sun, sand and waves is favorable, any time of year, and at sundown the meetings between friends, in large groups is very common, to the rhythm of good music, and a warm climate, Montañita you always enjoy.
Data of interest:
Montañita has hosted major events, such as the world surfing championships in its various categories, as well as major musical events.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your local hotel or address in Guayaquil
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.