Full Day in the Sacred Valley - The Pantry of Cusco
Located between the towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, following the course of the Vilcanota River, the so-called Sacred Valley of the Incas stretches amidst imposing mountains and snowy peaks. This valley, favored with abundant water and moderate climate is the ideal place for the development of agriculture. For this same reason, the Incas chose this site as a permanent abode. Today, its natural beauty and the growing offer of tourist services make this valley the favorite for outdoor activities and adventure sports.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Audio guides
- Guided tour in English or Spanish languages, not bilingual.
- Professional guide
- Service on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets: Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC). Drinks during lunch
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Awana Kancha, Km. 23 Pista Cusco - Pisac, Cusco Peru
Stop at this textile center to learn about ancestral textile techniques, we will also look closely at South American camelids.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Visit the archaeological complex of Pisac to explore the agricultural area, as well as the pre-Hispanic cemetery.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
Stop in this well-known handicraft market that gives us an excellent opportunity to put into practice our negotiation skills and thus take home the best souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Village of Inca origin with notable canals and cobbled streets still in use. In its high part an impressive ceremonial center and fortress that guarded the access to the lower part of the valley rises.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :1: Hilton Garden Inn Cusco, Av. Abancay 207, Cusco 00000, Peru
2: Agustos Cusco Hotel, Av. Hipolito Unanue 155, Cusco 08002, Peru
3: Casa Andina Premium Cusco, Plazoleta Limacpampa Chico 473, Cusco 08002, Peru
4: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza, Calle Espinar 142, Cusco 08002, Peru
5: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha, Calle San Agustin 371, Cusco 08002, Peru
6: Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas, Chihuampata 278, Cusco 08003, Peru
7: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, Sta Catalina Angosta 149, Cusco 08002, Peru
8: Novotel Cusco, Calle San Agustin 239, Cusco 08002, Peru
9: JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, Esquina De La, Ruinas 432, Cusco 08001, Peru
10: Ramada by Wyndham Costa Del Sol Cusco, Sta Teresa 344, Cusco 08002, Peru
11: Hotel Jose Antonio, Av. Pardo Paseo de los Héroes 1080, Cusco 08002, Peru
12: Sonesta Hotel Cusco, Av El Sol Nro 954, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick-ups begin 30 minutes before the tour in the hotels located in the center of Cusco, with a tolerance of 10 minutes of waiting. But if the hotel is located in the San Blas neighborhood, one of our assistants will pick you up from the hotel on foot to a meeting point, since being an area of little access our vehicle cannot access.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.