Full Day Intermediate Rafting Trip in Browns Canyon
Browns Canyon on the Arkansas River is our most popular trip! This in an intermediate trip but also not too scary for first-timers. The unique combination of lots of exciting whitewater, spectacular canyon scenery, great mountain views of some of Colorado’s highest mountains and opportunities to spot wildlife make this the ideal raft trip.
per adult from
6 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Arkansas River
What's excluded :
- Digital photos (available to purchase)
- Sanitized Wetsuit Package (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arkansas River, CO
Browns Canyon National Monument on the Arkansas River is our most popular trip! The unique combination of lots of exciting whitewater, spectacular canyon scenery, great mountain views of some of Colorado’s highest mountains and opportunities to spot wildlife make this the ideal raft trip. Exciting enough for seasoned paddlers, but not too scary for first-timers. You will want to bring your friends and family for epic rapids such as Pinball, Zoom Flume, and Big Drop!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: The Adventure Company, 12847 U.S. Hwy. 24/ 285, Buena Vista, CO 81211
Our outfitter shop
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Browns Canyon National Monument, 307 W Sackett Ave, Salida, CO 81201-1654
Colorado’s most popular raft trips are located on America’s most popular river for rafting – the Arkansas River. This river provides everything you could want in a river rafting trip. Beautiful scenery, a lot of whitewater on each trip, pristine water quality, a feeling of remoteness, a comfortable and dry climate, and a wide selection of options to help you enjoy your perfect trip.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Buena Vista, Buena Vista, Chaffee County, Colorado
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited Group Sizes – Avoid the crowds and raft with us, a medium sized company. Additional trip times added to maintain smaller groups. Private Rafts Available – Request a private raft for your group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.