Full Day Istanbul Tour: Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace
You can take the most iconic sights of Istanbul in this morning tour that commences with a visit to the Blue Mosque. This magnificent mosque which was designed by Sinan and completed in 1616. The Hippodrome was built by the Romans in the 3rd and 4th centuries. Afterwards, we will visit the Hagia Sophia. Originally built in 537AD as a Greek Orthodox church, this breath-taking building was converted to a mosque by the Ottomans. Finish the morning with a walk through the Grand Bazaar for some shopping or just to absorb the sights, sounds and historic architectural beauty of this bustling market.
Come on a tour to the famous Topkapi Palace. Built in the 15th century, the walled complex comprised of the palace and its buildings. For centuries, the palace was the political centre of the highly influential Ottoman Empire. A lesser known part of the Hagia Sofia complex is the adjacent structure that houses the Sultan Tombs where five 16th and 17thcentury Ottoman sultans are interred.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- The guide will come to your hotel in order to pick you up. We provide the air conditioned vehicle for pick up.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the centrally located hotels in Istanbul. We don't have a pick up to the hotels which are located at the Asian Side. We kindly request you to be ready 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.