Full-Day Jaipur (Pink City) Tour from Delhi by Car
This Tour package is specially tailor made for those travellers who wants to visit Jaipur in one day and wanted to explore the Rich Heritage left behind by Rajput's. Enjoy a full day Jaipur also known as Pink City from Delhi in a Private Air Conditioned Car and return back on same day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All Transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Airport Or Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- monument fees, meals and personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
In the early morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in New Delhi to drive to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, meet the tour guide and proceed to visit the Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Amber Fort is well-known for its artistic style of Hindu elements and has cobbled paths, a series of gates and large ramparts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Later, proceed to visit the City Palace. The Palace houses museums with an array of textiles, costumes, weapons and paintings in a complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings right in the center of the Old City. The outer wall was built by Jai Singh II but within it the palace has been enlarged and adapted over the centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Next, visit Jal Mahal near the cenotaphs of the maharanis of Jaipur. Beautifully situated in the watery expanse of Man Sagar, this is a dreamlike palace. Its origins are uncertain but it was believed to have been extensively restored if not built by Jai Singh II in 1734.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Continue by visiting Hawa Mahal, a monument known as the Palace of Winds, which is considered as one of the most highly praised landmarks in Jaipur.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
In the end, visit the World Heritage Site Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory that dates back to the 1700s. Jantar Mantar is an observatory begun by Jai Singh II in 1728 that resembles a collection of bizarre giant sculptures.. After visiting Jantar Manter, you will be dropped back to your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in New Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport Or Any of your hotel in Delhi/Gurugram
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- No charges for Infant (Age two years or below)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.